What a sight seeing the course packed with new players on Saturday. Thanks to all those who helped make the day a success. The length of our thank you list shows what a great team effort it was.
- Leigh, Ryan, Graeme, Hilton, Victor, Mal, Gavin, Sylwia, Loic, Lionel S and Brad for being coaches on the day
- Barra Resorts (Carrie & Maureen) who took all the pressure off us supplying a great Lunch
- Bill from “Billy’s Boerewors”, who not only supplied the meat, but cooked it to perfection
- Gavin and Leigh from Cartrack who supplied the awesome giftpacks
- Bill and Carrie who helped fill those gift packs even further.
- Nikki for taking ownership of tournament admin, Felicity helping her out
- Henk from John Orr, being so enthusiastic (looks like we have another Disc golf addict)
- Shirley from ‘Spirit of riding’ for all the valuable advice and contacts
- Loic, Nikki, Marts, Hilton, Shirley and Felicity for donating individual player prizes
- Andrew from Bigmouth studios for the disc donations and PA system
- Hilton for lugging the baskets to the course and back
- Riverstone water for the bottomless bottled water for the day
- Geoff for being our photographer
- The kids , their enthusiasm and behaviour was awesome, John Orr can be very proud!
Our measure for success was the smiles on the kids faces … we did it 🙂
We will upload a full photo gallery in the week with all the action shots from the day